ET Foundation Issues Call for Nominations for the Maurice H. Roberts Award
Maurice H. Roberts Award is the highest honor bestowed by the ET Seminar Committee and recognizes an outstanding individual in the worldwide aluminum extrusion community.
The ET Foundation has opened nominations for the Maurice H. Roberts Award and is looking for individuals to recognize for their:
- Significant positive impact
- Demonstrated record of freely sharing what they have learned so others may benefit
- Personal contributions and is metaphorically "not afraid to get their hands dirty"
- Expertise that benefits the aluminum extrusion industry (may or may not be technical)
- Leadership in the industry, inspiring others to follow, and is well known in the industry.
If you know someone that deserves the MHR Award and think they should be recognized at ET '24, please complete the Maurice Roberts Nomination form. Nominations are due no later than December 31, 2023.
*Please download the form to your computer, complete it and save the file locally, rather than filling out the form online. Completing the form online will not save the field text on the form.
Sign up for our Mailing List
ET Papers are Subject to Copyright
Papers published by the Extrusion Technology for Aluminum Profiles Foundation (“ET Foundation”) in The Proceedings of the ET Seminar are subject to copyright. No part of The Proceedings, including individual papers submitted by authors for The Proceedings, may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the ET Foundation.