Download the AEC Academic Outreach flyer
Download the educational presentation, “Designing to the Limits of Your Imagination,” to learn more about aluminum extrusion applications, design and processes.
Visit the AEC YouTube channel for webinars available on-demand covering the attributes of aluminum and the aluminum extrusion process, as well as technical aspects of extrusion design, including alloy selection, part geometry, fabrication and more.
The AEC Aluminum Extrusion Manual is your one-stop resource for creating more effective products by using aluminum extrusions.
- Learn more about the aluminum extrusion process
- Discover how to optimize profile designs
- Find technical information on alloys, finishes, tolerances, etc.
- Get inspiration from the many application examples
- Access valuable reference documents, and much more.
Download your free copy at AECmanual.org.
Contact AEC for more information on how you can incorporate aluminum extrusion into your curriculum through volunteer industry instructors, plant tours, webinars, and more.